Bragg Creek Days
Bragg Creek Days 2016 was July 23rd-24th
Wowzers, what an amazing weekend! Thank you so much to everyong who came out to join in the festivities! We had such a blast with you and cannot wait to celebrate again with you on July 22nd and 23rd 2017!
Thank you to:
- Our many wonderful volunteers for choosing to spend your day working for your community
- Camp in the Creek staff for coming out to help with the Midway Games
- The Bragg Creek Community Association Board for coming out to help including Dave who oragnized the parade, and Mike and Catherine who came out to promote and fundraise our new playground!
- The Redwood Meadows Emergency Services for running their annual pancake breakfast on Saturday morning
- The Junior Forest Wardens and the Greater Bragg Creek Trails Association for running the pancake breakfast on Sunday morning
- The Acrobatic Studio for their amazing performances
- Trouble with the Fritz, Grant Kanigan, and Wake Up Starlight for performing
- Brian Widahl and Widahl Woodcraft for live-carving and donating a our big, beautiful bear Tom to
- Our incredible local sponsors who make this event possible! Without these sponsorships, there's no way we could afford to put on such an exciting event! ATB Bragg Creek, Veritas Development Solutions, Bragg Creek Chamber of Commerce, Spirits West Wine and Liquor Merchants, Shell Gas Station and The Trading Post, Scope Projects Inc, Esso Gas Station, Bragg Creek Insurance and Registry, One of a Kind Art and Gift Gallery, Crabapple Cottage, Branded Visuals, The High Country News, Wintergreen Golf and Country Club, The Sugar Shake Bakery and AdMaki – we love and appreciate your commitment to our community!
Bragg Creek Days 2017 will be July 22nd and 23rd!